Saturday 2 August 2014

From Brunette to Blonde Over Summer - Loreal Casting Sunkiss Jelly Review


I saw the Loreal Casting Sunkiss Jelly advertised on TV and it was just what I was wanting 'sun kissed hair for summer' so I picked up a bottled in Boots at Newcastle a few weeks ago retailed at £5.99 in shade 02 as it was for mousy brown hair. Described as a 'gradual lightening natural sun kissed effect satin soft hair' well that's a mouthful but it describes the product exactly after trying many home box dyes and them turning out horribly wrong this is the only one to actually work and make my hair softer.

In the photos above you can see in the first image my natural hair and the image on the left is what my hair turned out after using one bottle as I have shorter hair I got a couple more uses out of the bottle. I apply this when I've washed my hair and towel dried it using the gloves to protect my hands and tipping my head upside down I massage some of the jelly onto the back of my hair then I massage it from the roots to the ends of the hair. The next time I use it I will use the jelly about a third down from my roots all the way to the ends this will give more dimension and highlights to my hair giving it that 'sun kissed' look you leave this jelly in don't wash it out. 

Although the serum can feel strange for the first couple of minutes when you apply it that will disappear after that duration as it sinks and disappears into your hair I then spray some heat protection spray on my hair and dry it with a hairdryer (this will speed up the lightening process) and curl it as normal. I've been using this every time I wash my hair and found it gradually lightened it and made my hair feel so much more softer I have even bought another two bottles so that I can go blonder I would definitely recommend this product it you want to lighten your hair on a budget!








No comments:

Post a Comment