Wednesday 27 August 2014

Feel Unique Haul

"There's a Feel Unique sale on..."  My sister said and all of a sudden we rushed to grab our laptops and go on the site and click on the sale section. 

My bank account is now silently shaking its head at me as I purchased more beauty products that I definitely didn't need there's not even a liable excuse I can use for this one but for you beauty enthusiasts out there enjoy this surprise because I sure did!



On sale for £11.60

I have been wanting to try the watercolour blush by Daniel Sandler for a while now as I heard that it's a completely different style of blush to any other on the market and this is a water consistency where you unscrew the cap and dab a small amount on the back of your hand then I use a stippling brush to apply to my cheeks. I got the shade 'Cherub' which is described as 'a delicate sheer, pastel pink' great for fair to medium skin tones it adds a soft pink flush to the cheeks. I absolutely adore this blush although saved for days when I have a little longer to spend on my make up it gives a unique watercolour paint effect (hence the name) flush to the cheeks and looks so natural but with a little added translucent sheer wash which makes it that more special.



On sale for £3.41

I feel that this should be a staple in any make up bag and as it was on sale I figured it would be a useful tool to have on hand especially as I wear red lipstick often in the colder months so this will make those red lips stay in place for even longer especially for more moisturising formulas. 


On sale for £5.59

I had been searching for this brush all over and it seems to not be stocked in store anywhere anymore but after months of searching for the perfect brush to use for highlighting I found it on Feel Unique and on sale too I was so glad to have this in my brush collection a handy tool.



On sale for £16.40

After hearing many beauty bloggers rave about the brand First Aid Beauty I had been wanting to try out their skincare and as I had ran out of moisturiser I wanted to try a new one then I saw this set of three of their products and decided to get this set as I would be able to try out a few products of theirs. In the set you get the Ultra Repair Cream which I have been loving to give my parched skin some intense hydration, the Face Cleanser which I have been enjoying using as it makes my skin really soft and completely clean and the Facial Radiance Pads which I'm yet to try. 

That's all for my little splurge I always tell myself that 'this will last me for months now I don't need to buy any more' but it's all just lies I'm Steph and I'm a beauty addict and I've give up trying to stop it.

Any latest beauty products that you've bought?
Let me know in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment