Tuesday 2 September 2014

Collective Fall Clothing Haul

I thought I'd share with you the purchases I've made for Fall these include some bargains that I've snagged from the sales and of course they're mainly all black as soon as the the wind drops and Autumn arrives I tend to cover myself in layers of black. 




Grey Marl Jersey Drape Tunic - Zara
£12.99 in the sale

I saw this while rooting through the infamous Zara sale and love the drape on the front of it as it creates a really unusual silhouette and is a great layering piece worn with tights and ankle boots or leggings and trainers, completely justified.




Lightning Bolt Jumper - Zara
£6.99 in the sale

I knew this was a 'me' purchase as soon as I saw it I love anything that has a slight cartoon/humour take on fashion and these lightning bolts are so cute I know I'll be wearing this all through Halloween season and such a bargain too!




Mesh Dress - Ashish For Topshop
£35 in the sale

I thought this would be a good layering piece and to wear for a night out in London over a black slip and tights and a leather jacket and ankle boots I like the cheeky cross embellishment design on it which adds a youthful tongue and cheek effort to it. I might as well wear this when I'm 19 and can get away with it before my youth vanishes away.



Black Jamie Ripped Jeans - Topshop
£42

A staple in every winter wardrobe I needed some new black jeans and decided to revert back to the Jamie jeans after hating the Joni and Leigh ones and I love the ripped knees on these I have them in white also. Does anyone else have a love/hate relationship with Topshop jeans like me?



Fluffy Black Crop Jumper - Topshop
£7 in the sale

I spotted this bargain amongst the remains of the Topshop sale and even though I had this jumper in pastel blue last August I spilt an orange drink down the front so I figured a repurchase in black would be a valuable idea even though it's a couple sizes bigger, more warmth.



Black Cami - Topshop
£6 in the sale

I don't have any basic tops which you would think would be the staple of any wardrobe so I figured I need to invest in simple tops that can be transitioned into any outfit and I have wore this cami constantly since I bought it.



Black Mesh Detail Cami - Oasis
£7 in the sale

This is a really soft thick jersey that has a front seam which makes it fit better and satin bindings on the straps and neckline which make a basic that bit better.



Bird Print Oversized Tee - Topshop
£8 in the sale

I am a sucker for oversized tee's to lounge around in and I love the print on this it almost looks like an intricate tattoo design and looks great with the previous skinny ripped jeans.




Grey Pinstriped Trousers - Topshop
£10 in the sale

I had my eye on these trousers when I saw them in the sale but every Topshop store I went to they never had my size but finally I found them and I love wearing them with a black cami and patent leather flats they are the comfiest trousers ever the fabric is a wool and really soft against the skin.




Black Suede Shorts - Kate Moss for Topshop
£35 in the sale

I loved all the Kate Moss collection and when I saw these runner shorts in the sale I thought they'd look great with trainers, leather ankle boots and a big winter coat and tights on, a really good summer piece that can be worked into winter.



Duster Coat - Asos
£25 in the sale

I have not stopped wearing this jacket since the weather started to get colder it goes with everything (since most of what I wear is black) and can be dressed up with heels or worn casually with jeans and as it's slim fitting it can be worn under a winter coat in the colder months.

What have you bought for Fall?
Let me know in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment