Saturday 9 August 2014

Origins GinZeng Eye Cream Review

I was on the hunt for an eye cream as I couldn't take how dehydrated my under eyes were becoming and I'd heard that the Origins GinZeng eye cream had good reviews so I picked this up in Boots retailed at £23 it may seem quite expensive but as you only use a tiny amount each day this pot will last me for ages. 


This product is described as an eye cream that will 'depuff and brighten' your eyes and a 'complex of caffeine from the coffee bean, panax ginseng, magnolia extract and natural optic brighteners rapidly wakes up, refreshes and restores radiance to tired eyes'. I have been using this for four weeks as I wanted to really test it out and see if I had noticed any actual changes in my under eyes and to give the product some time to work it's magic.


I can say that this eye cream soothes my under eyes quickly and depuffs them although I didn't think that it reduced my dark circles I wouldn't say that this is a miracle product that you will get rid of your dark circles but if anyone knows of a product that does that please let me know! 


Although this eye cream depuffs my eyes I'm not sure it quite has the 'zing factor' I feel like it's missing something but maybe my under eye circles are too dark for any magic cream to fix, if anyone has any recommendations let me know in the comments.



No comments:

Post a Comment