Friday 17 October 2014

Boots Haul - Classic Favourites


You know what happens you go in Boots for one thing and come out with four at least that's what happens when I see 3 for 2 on offer and beauty is something I have a weakness with. The pieces I picked up today create my classic look that I have been wearing for years, cat eye, red lips and brightening the high points of my face.




This concealer is a repurchase as if you've seen some of my tutorials I often use this to highlight my under eyes as I have unfortunately dark circles that just won't go and this product brightens them and can be used as a warm yellow toned highlighter for your face too. 

If you'd like to see how I done my nails click here.



Another repurchase that I have been buying the past two years is this wonder product a heavy duty liquid concealer that will hide your spots/blemishes/dark circles I can't live without this concealer and is available in a shade that suits my skin (another miracle). No matter what concealer I try I always end up going back to this one and always need one in my make up bag use over a primer for a concealer that won't budge all day there's a reason there's so many bloggers love this product.




Whenever someone asks me which eyeliner should they get I always recommend this one it's my favourite as it's easy and quick to use gives you a jet black liner look and when used with an eye primer stays all day, this is my secret weapon for cat eyes.






I had already picked two Loreal products so when I saw the new Pure Red lipsticks I decided to treat myself to a new red lipstick as this would be free from the offer I immediately chose 'Blake's' red as this is a colour that flatters me most. The packaging of these lipsticks are much more luxurious than a standard drugstore lip product the black croc textured packaging with gold accents make you feel a million dollars and the formula is moisturising with great staying power and has a satin finish with a subtle shine when the light hits your lips. 

What are your staple make up products that you have to repurchase?
Let me know in the comments!

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment