Wednesday 15 October 2014

HOW TO - Halloween Nails


I have decided it is finally time to start celebrating my favourite holiday of the year, Halloween and in this How To I'm going to show you how to create some nails perfect for the most spooky time of the year and they cost next to nothing!


I'm using some false nails that I already had in for a more dramatic effect but of course you could just paint your regular nails - these are a mixture of the House of Holland nails that I'm going to paint over, they look like skeleton teeth don't you think?!



Using my Sally Hansen Diamond Top Coat I painted over these for a more secure finish.



I saw this Miss Sporty Metal Nail Polish in Crazy Plum and picked it up for £1.99 a bargain and looks way more expensive than it actually was and really gets you in the Halloween spirit.




There are purple and green tinges to this polish and on extra long nails will go great with any Halloween costume.

What are you going as for Halloween this year?
Let me know in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment