Thursday 9 October 2014

Zoella Beauty

I'm sure you've now all seen the Zoella Beauty products and I couldn't wait to get my hands on them when they hit stores so I did a little splurge but I know I'll be going back for more to get the whole collection of Zoe Suggs charming beauty line. I've been reading Zoella's blog and watching her YouTube videos for three years now and to watch someone who I've never met but feel as though she's one of my friends produce a charismatic beauty line I can't help but feel proud of her. This beauty line has luxurious yet homely packaging with golden lace trims, strawberry pink accents, holographic rose gold text and delicate colours that welcome you to step into a relaxing environment.


I picked up the Zoella Soak Opera Bath Soak and Shower Cream (RRP £5) and the Zoella Let's Glow Candle (RRP £5) which has an incredibly homely scent with soft floral notes.








I picked up the Zoella Make Up Bag (RRP £8) an absolute bargain for such a great quality make up bag I needed a new travel make up bag as my Ted Baker one was too large for weekend trips and this is the perfect size for products and brushes. I dare you to try and walk past Zoe's beauty line and not buy into the cuteness...

Have you saw Zoe's video from her launch party I started crying at hers and Louise's part?! 
Watch it here

Steph

Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored all views are my own



1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean! I've been watching Zoe for so long, and I also just about cried throughout the vlog. Everyone's been raving about the products, I need to get myself some:)
    Ariana // Thoughts Through a Teacup

    ReplyDelete