Tuesday 22 July 2014

Gossiping Over Rose Lemonade

It's only so long best friends can go without seeing each for a good gossip and catch up and because we'd both been at work so much it felt like ages since we had saw each other last so my best friend, Laura and I decided to go to Preston Park Museum and Gardens. It was a lovely sunny day so we spent most of it laying in the park catching the sun and having a good catch up about friends, boys and clothes (of course!) we then decided to try and be a bit cultural and go in the museum and to cool down from the sun. When we had a look around they had converted a street into a Victorian street with open shops, filled with original artefacts and a sweet little cafe.




We stopped off for sponge cake (which was delicious compliments to the baker) and rose lemonade I'm a sucker for any pink coloured drink so of course I had to try it, an acquired taste but I enjoyed it and I even kept the bottle to use again, it was too cute not too!






I love these Rose Water Bottles I think they make great decorations.


As much as I loved these bottles I couldn't justify paying £4 for water so instead I just kept my Rose Lemonade bottle.


I have no idea what was in this but it looks as though it would make the most fantastic cocktail, such a vibrant colour!






I wish I could have taken this umbrella home with me it would have been perfect for the scorching weather and went great with my outfit!




I am Wearing:

Dress - Jack Wills
Sunglasses - Ray Ban
Bag - Primark
Sandals - Primark (both last year)



I love this navy dress I bought a couple months ago in the Jack Wills sale it's a completely different style to what I'd normally wear, I paired it with rose gold accessories and my Ray Ban's for an effortless summer look.


I love walking around gardens, me and my friends are wanting to plan a trip to Alnwick Gardens I love it there!




This was inside the old fashioned conservatory normally it would be packed but it was like an oven inside so people preferred to be outside in the park but have you seen this traditional ice cream van I love it especially surrounded by all the exotic plants.

Have you been anywhere this summer that you've enjoyed with friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment