Monday 7 July 2014

Love at First Sight

You know that feeling when your eye catches and your heart starts beating really fast and everything starts to disappear so there's only you two in the room, you make your way over and you just know you're meant to be together fate has brought you together. Well that's exactly what I'd experienced when I was in Topshop and saw the perfect sandals just waiting on the shelf it was as though there was a glow around them, gleaming proudly just waiting to be tried on. Black block heeled sandals with snakeskin straps and holographic details these were what I've been waiting three months to find they were exactly what I'd been looking for to add to my shoe collection. I tried them on and glided across the shop floor, a perfect fit the heel seemed to elongate my legs and I felt unstoppable with these shoes I could walk with confidence into any crowded room and breeze by in these heels. 

I didn't feel that it was right to leave them, no I couldn't I needed them in my life I wouldn't stop thinking about them and also what if they only have one last pair in my size? I couldn't find any member of staff available so I went to the counter and asked for them in my size it felt like forever until she returned with a brand new pair in a box (it was the last pair). The lady serving me complimented them saying how gorgeous they are and at such a bargain (£55) it would be rude not to get them - this woman was my soul sister! I wore them the same night and kept sneaking looks, admiring how they looked who needs a boyfriend when you can have shoes that will never let you down and ALWAYS make you look great?!

Please excuse me while I sign up to shopaholics anonymous...







Shoes - Topshop

Instagram - @stephgreenwoodx
Twitter - @stephgreenwoodx

No comments:

Post a Comment