Sunday 20 July 2014

Soap & Glory's Scrubatomic Review






Are you looking for the perfect daily face scrub? Well have a read of my review and see if this one is something what you're looking for!

After trying the St Ives Apricot Face Scrub and hating it I picked up the Soap & Glory Scrubatomic in Boots as I have really enjoyed most of S&G's products they have a pleasant smell and don't break my skin out. This scrub has a thin consistency which is great for the face as it isn't as harsh on the skin and has small micropeel beads so that you can really scrub your face to clean it but it won't scratch the skin. I have been using this scrub three times a week in the shower I wash my face with water then squeeze a grape-sized amount of scrub onto my fingers then gently rub in circular motions around my face, wash my hands then using water wipe the scrub off. I have definitely noticed an improvement in my skin along with generally feeling that my skin is cleansed more thoroughly also the scrub has a lovely peach scent that isn't too overpowering that's my favourite thing about it. You can read about my review of the St Ives scrub here but the smell of that was too overwhelming whereas this scrub smells of peach scented sun cream and is really light and fresh.

I would definitely recommend this scrub if you're looking for a new face scrub, let me know what your favourite Soap & Glory products!

Instagram - @stephgreenwoodx
Twitter - @stephgreenwoodx

No comments:

Post a Comment