Wednesday 30 July 2014

Zara Pre Fall Haul

You know the excitement when the doorbell rings and the postman hands you a package over and you rip it open knowing that in this box are presents from you to you? Online shopping is the modern day therapy for days when you're too hungover or ill to move from bed you can get as many clothes and shoes delivered right to your door. 

I've been really good and haven't ordered anything in a while so while I was recovering from a severe hangover and finished the entire series of Friday Night Dinner on Sunday I had a scroll through the Zara website and it must have been fate as I saw a few lovely pieces for Fall in the sale. I love getting the parcel and opening it because I usually can never quite remember what I've ordered so it's always a welcome surprise and it was completely justified as it was all in the sale... logic.


The excitement!





First up are these absolute bargains block heeled slip ons in patent leather for £12.99 well it would have been rude not to get them to me they are like a chic version of 'Back to School' shoes, practical but stylish they even add a bit of height. 


I saw this knit vest for £5.99 and loved the weave of the knit I thought it compliments the figure really well and is a great layering piece...


...so if you love it get it in another colour!




I love the fabric of this dress it's a heavy closely weaved knit for £17.99 although it's too wide for me so I'll have to take it in at the sides I also love the length and goes great with the black knitted vest over it with the black flats from before.

No comments:

Post a Comment