Thursday 17 July 2014

Pink Lady





Dress - & Other Stories (£13 in the sale!)
Sunglasses - Zara 
Clutch - Topshop
Shoes - Nine West

I bought this dress for a friends birthday night out last month as I felt no inspiration from my wardrobe so when I saw this dress on the Other Stories website instead of picking black which is natural instinct for me I decided to go for pink, surprising myself. When it arrived I was a little surprised to see how bright it was and worried incase it clashed against my skin tone but paired with nude accessories I found it was a welcome change to my wardrobe. I have received many compliments when wearing this dress although it does't photograph as well as in real life while it looks simple I think the fabric folding on the front add something special to it and the fabric is gorgeous and lightweight perfect for a summer evening. This has been my go-to dress for nights out and drink meet ups I feel that it's classy but a modern pop of colour adds youth, I'm a whole new woman this summer adding green, blue AND pink to my wardrobe oh my I feel dizzy! 

Instagram - @stephgreenwoodx
Twitter - @stephgreenwoodx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Steph!
    I hope you're okay, i've nominated you for a Liebster Award, its just a little something to introduce your blog and find new ones, if you want to know more i've posted mine on http://polishedrose.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/liebster-award.html

    Danielle x
    www.polishedrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for nominating me Danielle! I love your blog it's doing so well, you always find the best pieces in Zara! Hope you're doing good! x

      Delete